Wednesday, February 23, 2011

La Bocca Della Verita


Just for fun, i tried this palm reading machine called la bocca della verita or simply means "the mouth of truth" in one of the shopping centers in Davao. I dont want to believe what this machine has to say but my friend gave me the coin that will be inserted in the machine so i had no choice but to try it and get thrilled. When i inserted the coin in the machine, i inserted my left hand into the mouth without hesitation, and the printout comes out of the machine. Very much ready to read it, i grab the paper and the mouth of truth tells me that sex and food hold particular attraction for me (whew! i started to doubt if this machine is really reliable hehe),that i am extremely sensitive and have very fine tastes (i guess this one is true), that i am always able to dominate people and situations (not really!), that i am sometimes over idealistic and i should learn to be more cautious to avoid disappointment (maybe right), that a more regular life style and a little bit of exercise can save me from the health problems i am prone to (i started to worry about this) and that tired nerves and anxiety makes me apprehensive, I seem almost incapable of ever achieved tranquility (my place of tranquility is my room).

To believe or not to believe, i had fun though!
Hugs and Kisses!  

No comments:

Post a Comment