Saturday, March 12, 2011

Butterfly Effect


There was one night at about 10:15pm, I saw a butterfly on our ceiling. I immediately grabbed my camera and took a picture of it. I love taking pictures as much as I love butterflies because every time I look at butterflies it makes me smile. Butterflies are lovely. They are beautiful. So I keep staring at it smiling. =) I remember the old folks belief that when butterflies enter your house it means financial luck or anything that has something to do with money that you will soon receive. So, if that is the case, I think I should throw my worries away, financially. =)

Hugs and kisses! =)

1 comment:

  1. There's also an old folks that once a butterfly visit into your house it means a soul of a late love one also visits you. I don't know if it is true but I think it's kind hoax.

    ReplyDelete