Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life and Love

My life is becoming more beautiful and more meaningful this year and hopefully the years to come. Since i became the president of JCI Cotabato and was inducted on December 2010, i never thought my life will be different. I became very busy, did a lot of project and activities and meet a lot of people from famous and not so famous. I am so caught up with my busy life and personal issues that i skip the other tasks that needs to be done like the usual "clean-up-my-room" activity every sunday. I only have one year to lead so i want to do my very best as president. So far, i have already completed 21 projects and counting. Just so thankful that my fellow members are very supportive of me, not to mention my family and friends. 

Last year was very routinary, i didnt have to make calendar of activities. From home to work (while business in between) then JCI duties after work, catching up with my friends at night thru texting while watching my favorite teleserye at home.This was my day to day activities, routine sucks.i wanted a new way of life and love. So blessed to have experienced this kind of life i am in now. 

Love is in the air it makes me sing "how sweet it is to be loved by you". But i don't want to expect wedding bells, it will just hurt me more.(details on this story on my next post *winks).Time is travelling so fast and i barely noticed. Two months from now ill be turning thirty-something and all the things i wanted to accomplish is piling up everyday.i wanna go back to reading, staying fit, visiting my derma and a lot more! But i cant.maybe i should minimize facebooking =) Till next post, friends!

1 comment:

  1. We are getting old but should not expect of anything when it comes to relationship. At your age, you already should have kids but all can wait in due time, by God's glory. Just keep on living a healthy and happy life.

    ReplyDelete