Wednesday, June 15, 2011

18 Reasons

I found this letter in my drawer i kept for years given to me by my boss. She gave this to me during my 29th birthday as a gift which i consider very special and worth keeping. This is why i want my fellow bloggers to read this:

Dear Calay,

You are now twenty-nine years old and there are 18 reasons for you to be happy:
  1. You are alive
  2. You are beautiful
  3. You are thin (u dont need xenical)
  4. You are healthy
  5. You are educated
  6. You are talented
  7. You are a woman
  8. You are kind
  9. You are loving
  10. You are important
  11. You are still young ( you look 18)
  12. You are responsible
  13. You believe in God
  14. You have devoted friends
  15. You have your family
  16. You value others
  17. You have the freedom of choice
  18. You have the world to conquer
Do not stop dreaming. Soar high and reach for your goals. The road ahead may be full of thorns but there are beautiful stilettos to help you walk over them with confidence. If things get tougher, hold your head up, take a deep breath and say, "So, what?...I am strong. I can do it!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Your friend,
Judge Piang

Thank you Judge for this one. It's a very very beautiful gift. I thank God for giving me life. I thank God for all the 18 reasons mentioned above. And I thank Him for all the beautiful things happening in my life now. Alhamdullillah, I will be celebrating again my birthday next month and i wish to have more fruitful years. =)


1 comment:

  1. Nice read. Even at different age, one has to be grateful of having blessings in life, big or small. For all the things we have, we should appreciate it that God has given it to us.

    ReplyDelete