Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Tag


This is the first tag I received in my old blog from Elena who is a very good friend of mine. So I decided to transfer it here and dedicate it to her.  You may want to copy it and tag your friends too.
 
Do you think you are hot?
I know so!

Please upload your favorite picture
Why do you love this picture?
it describes the other side of me  

When was the last time you eat pizza? 
Only yesterday at Greenwich!

What is the latest song you’ve heard? 
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

What are you doing while working on this game? 
Playing Mafia Wars 

What is your favorite nick name? 
Calay, people mispelled it as Kalay. Which one is better?

What kind of person are you? 
Self-centered, loves attention, kind-hearted, go gaga with sweet smelling guys, loves to write, party animal, thrifty when i have to, shoppaholic, etc etc

What is your favorite song? 
RnB songs, it's my tranquilizer!

What is your favorite food? 
seafoods, pasta, pizza 

What is the most stressful thing to you? 
A lot! need more space for this. i get stressed with shallow people, with unwanted callers, when people dont respect my privacy, debt(bills) settlement, when people ask me when will i get married, when people mess up with my precious possessions, etc etc

Mention the three must have items on your purse. 
make up kit, cellphones, wallet. 

What is your favorite color/s? 
red, violet, black royal blue and gold

Please tag other friends of yours. 
I would like to tag An, Joy, Jo, Bailey, cookie and maxivelasco

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream? 
get hitched with the one who truly deserves me and get the title "atty", in God's time. 

What is your favorite city to stay?
Davao City

Good day everyone. Hope you enjoyed reading this. mwahz!

No comments:

Post a Comment