Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Henna and Shisha Thing

My sister Cooley is such a talented young woman. She knows how to paint, do bead works, and several art works to name a few. But it surprised me really when I found out that she also know how to do henna art. I wanna show you some of the henna arts that she has done to glamourise my hands during her vacation here in the Philippines. 




She was kind of bored while waiting for our food to be served. So she decided to paint our hands with henna. The design is simple and beautiful. I really love it. I want my hands to be painted with henna on my wedding day. lolz! After we're done with henna, we're all ready for the food. We dined at Alibaba, the newest and only arab resto in Cotabato City. And it's the only resto that has a shisha. People in Arab country smoke it as part of their culture in tradition. I have never encountered shisha in my entire life. Thank goodness Alibaba has brought it here to introduce it to the people of Cotabato who has never tried it.



The sister's bonding


There goes my henna and shisha experience. =) One of the greatest moment with my sister..

No comments:

Post a Comment