Sunday, March 11, 2012

Alibaba

I love to eat and dine. There are lots of nice and cozy resto in Cotabato City. And one them is the Alibaba Resto, which is the only Arab resto in town located at Alnor Complex. They offer arabian food which i must admit is really delicious but only hard to remember because of its arabic names. One of my favorite foods they serve is the Ferakh  Ma'luba (I literally wrote it down so i won't forget) which is a whole deep fried chicken marinated with special herbs and spices topped on Roz Masrey (rice) and served with potato fries and chilly sauce. Ferakh Ma'luba is good for two or three person at a very affordable price.

Ferakh Ma'luba



The food I eat here is not complete without my all-time favorite Shay Susu, a brisk tea with milk. Alibaba also serve Marhaba Tea as a welcome tea served for free made from black tea leaves served hot while waiting. It is a must try!

Marhaba Tea




with my friends while waiting for the food to be served
Also a must try are the following:

Lohma Monaqa'a
Ferakh Massala


No comments:

Post a Comment