Monday, April 16, 2012

Molina-Muñoz Farm Resort


Parang is a first class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. One of its tourist attractions is the Molina-Muñoz Riverpool and Resort. It is located at Barangay Gumagadong-Calawag which is five (5) kilometers away from Parang site and nearly 25 kilometers away from Cotabato City.











They have different cottages to choose from. Seminars, weddings and other occasion are being conducted here also. 


I have visited this place thrice already. The first one was when I attended a friend's party. I found it very nice. I did not know that Parang has a spot as beautiful as this. So I told my friends about it. One of the nicest place to visit in Parang, Maguindanao.






Photo Courtesy: Harris Ma

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any contact numbers where we can place reservations in this resort? thanks

    ReplyDelete