Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Atty. Adel Tamano


Atty. Adel Tamano is the epitome of goodness. I like him not because he is a fellow Muslim, a lawyer and not to mention good looking. His cool demeanor makes me admire him even more and the fact that he always stand by what is right. Also, I am always fascinated by his smile and his words. He always give the best speech there is.

This photo was taken in 2007 during the Induction Party of Junior Chamber International - Cotabato Chapter where I was inducted as the Assistant Secretary at that time at Pacific Heights Hotel in Cotabato City. I was really amazed by his speech wherein he was talking about leadership. Pretty interesting. Too bad that I wasn't able to record it so I can hear it over and over again. =) It is really such an honor being associated with famous and respected people like him. Few are given privileged.
Joining lunch with him is also such a big deal for me. I will never forget that he offered me tutorial on Constitutional Law, it doesn't matter whether or not he said it with sincerity. The point, I was able able to talk to him, meet him up close and personal. And one thing, I couldn't believe i was dancing with the future Senator of the Philippines. Just in case you don't know, he really dances well. Thankgoodness he stayed at the party the whole night.

Hope to talk to you again pretty soon, atty.!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment