Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Sweet Letter from Hanan

This is one of the few letters that i always received from a friend. Hanan wrote it:
"After four years of knowing her…I would say she is a class of her own!
2000 was a year of adventures and a myriad of experiences. It was sometime in June that I first met this audacious young lady. Ignoring her would be the last thing you could do because you simply cannot ignore a beauty like her; gorgeous and alluring with a sense of style; truly fashionable.
Liberated was simply my first impression. She aws some kind of a wacky who does not give a damn and an easy-go-lucky girl.
As i get to know her i began to realize that my impressions are wrong. Inside these revealing dresses is an enigmatic woman.
One of the best opportunities that nature has offered to me was the chance of getting to know her more. People may judge her differently but this judgment is nothing but a nullity because there is more than meets the eyes and our eyes always deceive us. The surface may look rough but deep within it is a precious and priceless substance of gold in its most expensive karat.
My friendship with her became stronger when we were in our third year. It was during those times that I truly discovered her true nature. She is simply a lady who is always in love with herself and with the world. A passionate and selfless lover who would do anything and everything for the one she loves. Pleasing her man became her utmost obsession.
A sweet and caring friend who never lets a day pass without ringing my number.
In times of disagreements, she prefers to walk out from the group. To her, this is more honorable than saying a word that might hurt someone. This kind of attitude makes me admire her much for I myself never have it.
Another amazing thing about her is her grace. Everybody would agree with me that no one in the College of Law walks more graceful than her. She has this calmness even in the brink of very high pressures. No matter how hard the day is she always manages to smile.
Nobody could ever tell how friendly she is because her charisma is undoubtedly magnanimous. What is also fascinating about her is the kind of emphaty she has. She always knows what to do and what to give. With every compliment you give her she pays you back with a dinner at the barbeque stand. That is why my friend Suharto and I love to give her compliments. He he he!!!
Seriously, despite our differences we manage to be real good friends and share many things in common. If i have to choose between the most precious of stones and her I would surely pick her. the friendship she has shared to me is one of life’s best gifts.
CAROLINE is a lady with an inexplicable kindness and with a sense of style!"
And for this, i love you my dear Hanan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment