Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ukay-ukay Mania


There was one time when my boss (the honorable lady judge) dragged me to a place i have never been to, the ukay-ukay. Together with my colleague, we happily submit to our judge's demand =).
Being a first timer, i had a hard time choosing the best clothes there is. Why so? Because im not really a fan of ukay-ukay and i have no patience digging clothes in bulk knowing that i want to find the simpliest elegance that suits my needs and my taste. Having faith in beginner's luck and with the great help of joy, jolay and madam judge, i got to find one old rose tanktop, one red sleeveless and one navy blue shirt for my lyka.not bad! tell u, i had fun! and we continue finding till our stomach shouting for food.. and so we immediately went to mall, had our lunch there, our judge's treat! there she told us to have a part 2 ukay ukay mania! well yes, if she insist. but im not gonna go there again by myself. so much with the ukay-ukay considering the peril in this town (*winks)..=)

Hugs and kisses!

1 comment: