Thursday, November 24, 2011

Davao, a Place To Be

Every month I visit Davao to check on my house and see if everything's fine. I cannot let the month pass without going there actually, it has become my monthly routine. Not just that, I also go there if I intend to watch movie. And for the record I love to watch movie alone because movie time is a me time which reminds me of what happened to me while inside the movie house at a certain mall in Davao. There's this one guy who sat right beside me notwithstanding the fact that there are a lot of seats vacant. I was really pissed off. So i transferred seat. But he keeps on following me. I got scared. I immediately approached the lady guard who was on duty and reported the incident. The lady guard told me that there is also another female complainant. It surprised me really that a decent mall like that will be filled with freaky people. I went home with dismay because they were not able to catch that freak. But hey, that doesn't stop me from watching movie alone because i always enjoy my solitude. I did it again the next day in a different mall. :)
There goes my Davao visit...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment