Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Admin Course

Going back to my JCI events, the second project conducted during my term in 2011 was the Chapter Management Training and Team Building Seminar held at Sardonyx Plaza last February 5, 2011. The seminar was supposed to start at 1:00 o"clock in the afternoon but unfortunately members and officers arrived at 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon. What I can do, JCI time is always JCI time. That is why I added a short phrase to our slogan "Be Better" late than never. lolz! It was okay though. It was only attended by only few of the members and officers. It's perfectly normal, I cannot please everybody. I cannot just drag them to attend. So, as gift to the early bird and everyone present, I gave them JCI pin to show my gratitude in attending the said seminar.

The seminar was conducted by 2007 LO President Donjie Vertuoso as Head Trainer and 2011 Vice President for Individual Development Oliver Makilang. It was a fun-filled and exciting training-seminar. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment