Monday, January 9, 2012

Modern-Indie Wedding

Last December 18, 2011 at Alnor Complex, Cotabato City, I witnessed a modern-indie wedding of a lovely couple King and Liza. All the sponsors and the bridesmaids were wearing a modern-indie dress while the bride was wearing a traditional white long gown. This wedding was close to perfection from the solemnity of the occasion, the fabulous and colorful indie dresses, the venue and the decor.

Photo by blogger Harris
This was the first time for centuries that I attended a wedding ceremony again. I stopped gracing this kind of special events because I hate to hear people pressuring me that I should be the next walking down the aisle. Well, so much for that story. 
 The Groom
     The Bride







The Parents of the Groom







The occasion was also graced by the former Congressman of the first district of Maguindanao Datu Digs Dilangalen as one of the primary sponsor.
Digs Dilangalen
The newly wed couple together with the primary sponsors wearing a very colorful modern-indie dress.

 Of course, I will not end this blog post without showing my picture. =) To my left is my sister Jackie who's also one of the primary sponsor wearing a light blue Muslim dress. To my right is my niece and at my back is my partner in crime Jam. =)


I took the pictures of course and some were photos by blogger Harris. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment