Saturday, March 31, 2012

MBLT-7 Distribution of Books


The distribution of books was one of the joint-project of Marine Battalion Landing Team-7 and JCI Cotabato during my presidency in 2011 together with Rotary Club of Cotabato City - South and Notre Dame Religious of Virgin Mary- College of Cotabato (NDRVM). This activity was held at Bucana, Mother Barangay Kalanganan, Cotabato City last March 9, 2011,  with Datu Ayunan National High School as our recipient.

In the picture above, Lt Col. Doroteo Jose M. Jalandoni, PN (M) (GSC), commanding officer of MBLT-7, turns-over the books to school principal Nanang A. Mangatong, Al-Hadja. 

Below is a picture of me delivering my speech. Lesson learned, do not attend any event unprepared. There was nothing in the program that I should deliver a speech. I did very well, though. =)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment