Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ian Somerhalder in Davao??


OMG! Is this for real? The sexiest vampire is coming to town! I just learned through facebook that Ian Somerhalder is going to visit Davao City on April 29, 2012. I cant believe it, please someone tell me that it's true. I will cancel all my appointments just to see this sexy hot gorgeous vampire and offer my type O blood. lolz! He is to die for! Just in time for the last day of JCI Area Council Meeting in Davao City on April 27-28, 2012. Perfect timing, no conflicts!

I am such a huge fan of Ian Somerhalder also known as Damon Salvatore of The Vampire Diaries TV series. Damn, he's so hot!! The Vampire Diaries is now on season 3 already. And i don't and won't get tired of watching it over and over again. I have it downloaded in my computer. Start watching it!

1 comment:

  1. some say its true, some say its not..a friend of mine says its in the paper.

    ReplyDelete